Crush Your Next
Product/Service Launch with experts
With Catapult Program Cohort 1 well underway, we are excited to announce Cohort 2!
This in-person program, will give you just the gameplan you need for a successful launch with:
A Customized Course Designed to Scale Your Business
Catapult Program combines product launch knowledge, specialized coaching and a founder-accountability community to help you evaluate different ideas to identify business priorities, validate your product/service, set the right price and pitch your idea to key industry players.
What to Expect from the Catapult Program by WomenWork
Program at a glance
Your Catapult Journey Mapped Out for a Succesful Launch
Application is quick and free!
No application fees are required.
Using the phone number provided, We will call you to verify your details and collect additional information about your business determine if you’re a good fit for the program.
Once your application has been reviewed internally we will email (using the email address you provided) you to inform you if you have been accepted into the program.
Are you eligible for the program?
You must be a Kenyan/Ghanaian citizen. Other African nationalities with permission to work in these countries are also welcome.
You must be a female founder or own 51% shares in your business
Your business must be atleast 2 years old and with an existing successful product/service
You must be based in Accra or Nairobi or able to travel for the in person sessions
Your business must be registered in and have operations in Kenya or Ghana.
Frequently Asked Questions
Catapult Program Cohort 2 by WomenWork is a month-long program that seeks to provide end-end support to women founders in Kenya and Ghana who are looking to launch 🚀 a new product or service in the next 3-6 months.
As a Catapult participant, here is the value you will receive throughout the program;
- One-on-one session with experienced start-up coaches who have launched products before to handhold you through critical problems you need to solve, brainstorm new ideas to further grow your revenue, and hold you accountable and encourage you when you feel like it’s tough.
- Month-long workshop guided by a curriculum curated with the African female founders in mind, covering all aspects of product or service launch to leverage what you already know while exposing you to new knowledge and industry best practices.
- Small and effective accountability groups of like-minded peers who are also launching products and services at the same time in Ghana and Kenya to bounce ideas off of, motivate you and keep you on track.
You are eligible if you meet the following criteria:
- You’re a Kenyan/Ghanaian citizen. Other African nationalities with permission to work in these countries are also welcome.
- You have a valid national ID or passport as proof of your nationality.
- You’re female founder or own 51% shares in your business.
- You’re based in Accra or Nairobi or able to travel to all in-person sessions.
- Your business is registered in and has operations in Kenya or Ghana.
- Your business has been running/operational for 2 years or more.
- Have a business that already offers products or services.
- Your business DOES NOT engage in the following activities:
- Gambling/betting, sex-related industries
- Drug-related businesses
- Weapons manufacture & war-related Activities
The application is quick and free! No application fees are required. To apply for the program, simply fill in this link https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/w3zPPr. We will contact you in 2 weeks regarding the status of your application. Coaching will begin TBC Feb/March 2023.
WomenWork does not charge any fees for application. Selection is purely based on the selection criteria earlier stated. Review and verification processes are free and fair.
Applications will be assessed on a first come first serve basis. Steps for selection and approval will include:
- Review and screening of submitted applications to determine if you meet the program criteria highlighted above
- Email notification informing of your successful application and selection
- You will be notified via email on how to make your payments to secure your slots and begin learning
- Instructions on how to access the Learning Management System and Networking Community
- Provision of a training schedule, and pre-training content and to join a community of fellow learners
Be sure to look out for the emails regularly.
WomenWork will provide technical support in the form of training coaches, training schedules, assessments, and updates via a learning management system. You will receive updates and important information via this system and/or via email. You can ask questions directly to your head coach in Ghana or Kenya. The support will ensure a seamless, compelling learning journey for you.
For any further questions and assistance, please contact WomenWork Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a verified member of the WomenWork Network! The programs and opportunities are designed to address your needs, to work on your behalf to secure support to help women, like you, not only survive but thrive in Africa!
Sign up here to get verified: https://womenwork.co.ke/join-our-network/